Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I can't wait

We are going to take a short trip to see my sister and others in my family. We lived in Wisconsin for a good part of our marriage while raising our two boys.  I loved the change in  it's weather and I even loved the winters.  My husband not so much.  My parents, brother, and grandparents are all buried there and I want to go put flowers on their graves.  We will be celebrating birthdays of great nieces and so there will be a party. that's nice as it will mean we all get together.  I love family get together.  We don't get to have them very often since the family is so spread out.
Have you gotten together with your family lately.  Better do it soon.  You just never know.  I had that brought home to me this morning.  I went to the doctor and he began by telling me that he could see progression in my Parkinson's.  I asked about what to do for the problem of my leg shaking so much I didn't feel like it would hold me up sometimes.   He said I might look into a chair for hard days.   I didn't want to hear that.  I have been trying so hard not to have to go there..  Some day I will have to face facts. I am getting less steady on my feet.  He suggested more drugs.  I hate that too.  The only thing I can hope is that I get a nifty scooter in red so I can zoom down the road. 
wheelchairs cartoons, wheelchairs cartoon, wheelchairs picture, wheelchairs pictures, wheelchairs image, wheelchairs images, wheelchairs illustration, wheelchairs illustrations
  

No comments: