Monday, October 17, 2011

Fun times with my friends

Went to see Anita Renfroe last night.  It was a great show.  Good company and lots of laughs.  She really understands about life. I Think.  Don't take it too seriously  We went to Cracker Barrel for dinner first.  I had eaten shortly before so Kack, Ann, & I settled for dessert.  Marilyn had chicken.  Two us had the apple dumplin.  It was huge.  We could only eat about half.  I took mine home and had it for breakfast this morning.  It lost some of its greatness somehow. 
Speaking of the show.  I had one of her cds. and enjoyed it so much so I knew some of her show, but it still makes me laugh.  She has a great voice and plays the piano really well.  I hadn't known she is married to a preacher man.  She says she really isn;t the best preacher's wife, but I think I would like to go to their church.  He quit preaching and is on the road with her.  They have been married for thirty years.  If you get a chance and she is in your area go see her show.  You will like it I am sure.  IF not buy her cd thumbs up and get to know her.
I need to do more of this stuff.  I used to but have been neglecting my friends lately.  I will be better.  Oh I bought a tee shirt  It says" difficulty is inevitable Drama is a choice. "  How true.  Have a great day  Sass                                             
OtherSide
   . 

No comments: