Monday, October 24, 2011

I got a wig


It doesn't look very good at all but I have been wanting to see if I could stand the feel of it on my head and this one was at the Halloween store so I bought it.  My husband and son think it looks silly, and truthfully I sort of do too.  My hair is getting thinner with all the meds I take and this seems like I will be bald before long. I wore it most of yesterday afternoon and it wasn't too bad.  There must be some secrets I don't know about though it keeps slipping up and then moves to the left. People tend to stare a little. and then you know its time to adjust yourself.    If you look at my picture on the side you can compare the look.  Hubby says if I really intend to wear a wig then I should get a good one with real hair.  He obviously doesn't have any idea of the cost. Just Another wonderful thing Parkinson's does for you.  I guess that is my complaint for today.  It is a beautiful day in downtown Marion  around 80 degrees with a slight breeze.  Nights are just cool enough to be comfortable is a sheet for cover. I love this time of year.  Think I'll grab my husband and the dog and go for a hike by the lake.  Have a great day.     sass                                                                                                                                                

1 comment:

jutka said...

Hi Sass, Your wig looks good, you know I was wearing wigs when I was much younger, in my 40's? That was the style then, I had quite a few of them but not made out from real hair. May be your wig is not tight enough, it shouldn't be moving that much. But I can't see it on the picture.
Hugs,
Jutka