Thursday, August 18, 2011

this is so cool



I can do or say anything I want and no one will read it or care.  No one knows I am here so I am free to complain or brag or just be  dumb if I want to.  SO I will complain about having Parkinsons and everyone trying to take care of me.  People I can do a great many things for myself given the chance.  You are constantly watching me, I know because I am constantly watching you watching me.  Do you really think I would pick up a cup of hot coffee and carry it to the table if I didn't think I could do it.  You are just waiting for me to fail and of couse I fail because I am being closely supervised.  You even tell me every little obstacle on the way.,  People I have been the one who decorated this place, such as it is.   I put the furniture where it is and the rugs and  if I fall I fall.  I know I am slipping away bit by bit.  Someone tells me all the time.  I know I look tired all the time.I am. Not much sleeping with pd.  I know I limp alot.  I have constant pain in my leg and rear.  I no longer tell people I am great because they can look at me and know I am not telling the truth.  I now say I am fair to middlin.  That was an old phase used by my great aunt.  It just seems to fit.  I am not depressed I don't allow that, but I am stresed because now my husband feels he has to be with me 24/.7 in case I need him.  I need for him to give me some space,  Ok that's my pity party for today.  I think I should call this blog my pity party and write about it every day. How boring but since no one knows I am here  who cares.  Take the stress test if you like./  Who am I talking to anyway.    Have a great day Sass 

1 comment:

jutka said...

Dear Sass,
I'm looking for you quite often my dear friend, and I'm sooo glad you are here! I'm praying for you every day and I'm admiring your strength and determination and if you fall I fall with you. But I hug you to my heart.
Love, Jutka