Monday, August 29, 2011

I've got some good news and some bad news

This has been an incredible week and a half.  If it doesn't slow down pretty soon I may be put in a home for the (Where am I ) group.
One week ago Sunday we came home from church and our son said all that is blowing out of the air conditioner is warm air.  Bad news.  On Monday we started getting estimates and it is now over a week and they came this morning to say they are getting things ready to put a new one in.  Lots of money and a long time to live in  the high 90% weather.  Good news they say it will be in by Friday at the latest.
Bad news we came home around 7pm Saturday and the sewer was running down the hill.  We called the water dept and they worked on it until midnight Saturday and said they would be back on Monday.  Good news they came this morning and we now have water and can go to the bathroom and take showers. 
Good news the ice cream party went very very well.  Bad news my ice cream was terrible.  I will buy it next time.  Thank goodness other brought some too.
Good news in all this heat I have lost another 5 pounds.  Bad news my husband just came in with lunch and it is fast food here come the pounds back on again. 
Good and bad news Our son brought home the cutest little girl puppy named Bella.  SHe is part beagle and part terrier .  She is a lot of work and a lot of fun.  I tried to take pictures but can't figure it out yet but I will and then let you see them. 
That's it for the good and bad news so far this week.  Hope your week is less eventful.  Sass

1 comment:

jutka said...

Love to read your postings, Sass!

God Bless you!
Jutka