Monday, August 22, 2011

There are friends and then there are friends. A Letter to Jutka

Hi Jutka,
  I knew if anyone would find me it would be you, and I am so glad you did.  I have missed you dear friend.  How are you?  I know things have been so rough for you and you are in my prayers.  Now that I think about it it was selfish of me to just dissappear away from you.  You are like me and need all the friends we can get don't we. 
It has been so hot all summer long or maybe it is as usual and I just feel it more.  I just want to stay inside and try to keep cool.  However I have found the game Mario Golf.  I had to get the memory card and controller plus the game and it was kind of expensive, but it has been very entertaining. I actually started playing with our grandson when we went to visit Colorado SPrings and got hooked.  We are having long distance tournaments.  I started out slow but I am getting better and  better.  Someday I will win.  The thing about playing all of these games is that it actually helps me in so many ways.  My hand eye coordination is getting stronger I do believe.  My housework is a little worse for wear.  My answer for that is "it will be there tomorrow." 
I am also trying to put together jokes based on Hee Haw.  I did not watch it when I was younger, and so I am having to watch old reruns .  It was not my kind of entertainment I guess.  One lady told me I was unamerican if I didn't love it.  Some of the jokes are just really dumb.  But I will get er done for the church.
Jukta take care of yourself.  I get the feeling loneliness is still big in your life.  We can do this.  We are very strong women. 

  • Helen Reddy - I Am Woman


  •   Here is our new theme song.  Anyone else who would like to join us feel free.
                                                             Luv Jutka,  Sass

    2 comments:

    jutka said...

    Dear Sass, Just found your letter and my tears are running down on my face. But I'm so happy that you're still so active this summer despite the heat. Yes, playing games could be a blessing, that's the reason I'm playing Pogo almost every day. And finding friends in the rooms is an extra bonus.
    I had two cataract surgeries in the last two months, and I can see much better now. My two sons from California and daughter from Alabama came to see me for few days at times and helped me getting through the ordeal. So I'm very thankful to the good Lord and my family that I'm not completely alone. You're so right, we need all the friends we can get, unfortunately some of my dear friends left me behind in the recent years.
    I'm also watching old family shows, the ones I had no time for when I was raising my children. And thinking the same: "the housework will be here tomorrow". Of course, I stil have my aches and pains, they will never ever will get better, but I've learned to live with them.
    And last, let me thank you for our "team song", it's so appropriate, I already feel stronger.
    God Bless you Sass, I love you and pray for you every day. Hugs,
    Jutka

    matina said...

    i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com