Friday, August 12, 2011

OK Let's try this again

HI there,
Thought I would write a little letter to thank everyone for their concerns for my health physical and emotional. I am still not up to par, but I have decided I may never be again so go with the flow.
I have found I have wonderful friends who are not afraid to tell me what I need to know , and part of that is I need to write. Boring or not I just need to write. So you are going to be stuck with me I guess.
I believe people need to start talking about things that bother them more and so one of the first things I would like to complain about is how unstable our economy is. I am so afraid that I will lose what bit of investment savings that we depend on along with our social securty for our financal living. Are you scared too? I really don't understand all this stock market stuff and So I probably rely on my advisor too much. I pray constantly that there will be some kind of miracle in our government that will get our country back in the black again. We had it so good for so long I guess we are spoiled, but we also worked very hard to achieve this comfort.
I am going to try to set this blog up to be colorful and fun. So now I just have to figure out how. Any suggestions?
We're off and running I hope. Good to be back
sass

1 comment:

Judy in TN aka In10city said...

YEAHH YEAH you are back....i just found it. You ddn;t tell me on the phone but it is a glorious find! my friend,,never quit, again. . I love you, judy