Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sometimes i come up with the dumbest ideas


I am on the board of directors at my church. Can you imagine that? Ditsy me on a church board. As a member I have been put on different committees(oh Joy)things like the benevelent committee and the mentoring committee. I have taken on the challenge of getting the young married couples more involved in things. So to get them more acquainted with each other I am having an old fashioned ice cream social. It will be very informal no decorating or planning other than making tons of homemade ice cream and cake. I forgot about the drinks I guess I need that too. Non alcholic of course. I had planned on about 25 people, but when no one rsvped me I got worried so I invited the members of the board and their wives. Now the number is growing in leaps and bounds. I'm going to be making ice cream til the cows come home. My husband is not pleased to say the least, I just smile and say thank you dear I don't know what I would do without you. He
says get off the board, he thinks I get too nervous and it affects my Parkinsons. He is right of course I will be a wreck when this is all over, but I need to do this. He will do all he can to make it easier for me while grumbling all the way. I love him so. SO keep your fingers crossed for us and if you know any good games to break the ice let me know. I'll just be churnning away here on the ice maker.




1 comment:

matina said...



i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com