Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Friends are the best medicine

I am always amazed that someone actually reads my junk.  It says I have followers too. Imagine that.  I will try my very best not to lead you astray. 
Judy I am so proud of you for taking this big step.  I see where it looked like Sherry has had it 2 time now is that right?  I go to St Louis in June to see if I qualify or not.  I went to a seminar and that Dr. said they are testing a new procedure that is less invasive.  They don't have to drill holes or put in a monitor.  They hadn't tried it on Parkinson's just tremors.  It worked wonderfully well so we just need to keep our fingers crossed I guess.  I will be honest the drilling of holes scares me some, but I will do it if I can.  Keep me posted OK?  You can do it girl.
Jutka you are such a love. Always building me up I don't know how I got so lucky as to have you as a friend but I thank God everyday for you and Judy. 
As to the other followers I would like to get to know you better.  Did you read my stuff because of Parkinson's? IF SO  let me know I would love to hear how you are doing. IF you read me for some other reason tell me about it please.  I know some lady told me she started reading my stuff because of my walk with God.. IF that's the case I am very humbled and will continue to try and give him all the praise as it should be.    
Well time to work on this dirty house.  I have a new system I do two rooms a day. The only problem is that I tend to just shift stuff from the one I am cleaning to the one I cleansed yesterday.And the most distressing thing is that the kitchen needs cleaning 3 times a day.  There that's better I almost forgot to complain now that just won't do
Have a great day God is keeping watch so Let go and let God. :luv ya Sass

No comments: