Monday, January 14, 2013

Boy am I fat

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it.  The scale is set right too according to those who have compared it.  Here I am 5"4' and weigh a whopping 178 pounds.  My husband is 6"4" and weighs 190.
 I have only been this  big one time before and that was due to medicines. Part of it is medicines again but more is from just pigging out. I just kept eating and eating and eating.
Now I am having to start not eating and eating and eating.   So as of today I am counting points without actually going on weight watchers..  I have been on it before and had  pretty good results. I need to lose for so many reasons so I hope I can keep to it this time.
Hard to believe I weighed 118 when we got married.                                                                                         just look at all those skinny people.
I especially like th feather hat my mother is wearing.  Those were the good ole days.  You can see the difference in height.  Our boys are both over 6ft. So I really do feel little when they all three stand by me. 
This picture makes me a little sad because all four of our parents are gone now.  Good people>
Enough rambling time to get a little work done. Mopping the bathroom floor. anyone want to volunteer I didn/t think so. 
Have a fun week remember to stop and say hi to God from time to time.it will make him smile. 
luv ay. Sass                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       .                                                                                                                                                                                            

2 comments:

jutka said...

Dear Sass, you're very pretty on the wedding picture, but I'm sure you're very pretty now too, even with the added pounds. Good idea to get it down again, they say it's healthier that way. Bless you for the New Year and keep well, I love you,
Jutka

Judy in TN aka In10city said...

I spoke with out mutual friend (GOD ) and thanked him for creating a most special friend named Sass and for her sharing her heart. I will be praying for you as you strive to adjust your nutritional intake to increase your personal energy level and general health.( I was trying to make it sound really important and not just say 'diet'). anyway, did i tell you i am thinking about having brain surgery????