Sunday, December 23, 2012

Let's all say it together "Merry Christmas"

There now it can be over.  For the most part it is finished here.  the parties and giving of gifts. not the eating though. That I fear will go on and on and on if I don't get with it. Christmas day will just be our son and possibly his friend who would be alone. 
We are going to bake a chicken since we are all tired of turkey.  then open presents and have a quiet day.  I will probably start taking down the tree that evening as usual. It seems so much cleaner when everytings put away. It is supposed to snow a litttle during the week so maybe we will have a white Christmas.  I woudl love that.   THen it should melt and stay in the 40's and 50's the rest of the winter.  I know I know I am dreaming. 
What do you do when people keep buying you presents and you really would like to cut down the list of people you buy for. There are a few presents we got that we did not intend to buy for them.  We discussed this a month or two ago but here they come with presents and so I have to keep some gifts without names on them to give in a pinch. This year I am giving fruit baskets that I can get quickly.  Walmart is a life saver with those. My son thought it was very funny when I walked around trying to find things to put in my red hatters gift bag that I had gotten as gifts.  I passed on some lovely dish towels and candles thank you very much.  
Sunday afternoon the guys are watching football and I have a new book to read so this is a perfect time.  Hope you are having a good day too.  Merry Christmas, Happy birthday Jesus, felice navidad(Sp) show some love to someone you aren't too fond of   It will confuse them and you will feel better if it's with the right fame of mind.  ,luv ya Sass
He looks a little frazzled like me. but he does have a nice smile.


1 comment:

matina said...



i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com