Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Good morning,
It is a rainy day in my area today. Kinda gloomy.  My sister believes that she becomes depresessed at about this time every year because she is a light person., and as she lives in Wisconsin there isn't a whole lot of light up there.  I always thought it seemed very light due to the sun bouncing of the snow. Just goes to show you how different people see things. I too prefer light to gloomy, but I wouldn;t want to live some place that has light year round. Friends of ours leave for Florida the day after Christmas and stay for three months. Too much.

Does anyone else get shots in yout back for arthritis of the spine?   They really hurt and I have had only one so far.  It only worked for about 3weeks I was very disappointed so I am going to get another shot on Thursday.  I sure hope this one works alot better.   Hoping I can walk without a walker.  They sure get in eeryones's way My poor husband trips on it quite often.

This coming Sunday is the adult Christmas program.  Glad it's coming to a close.  Hope it is a  Hit ,mostly hope theyget the message accross to have fun but remember why we are celebrating.

Time to eat the one good thing about my problems is that my hubby does all the cooking.  I must admit that I miss it somethimes/
Have a great week  Whose turn is topray  I love it when the children pray for us. see ya Sass

No comments: