Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What a nice surprise

There are still people out there that look for me from time to time.  How great is that?  Thank you Jutka and Judy for letting me know you care.
How much pain can you stand brfore you finally can't take it anymore?  That is the question.Whether tis nobler to just accept that this is the way my life will be from now on or to keep calling the drs. trying to get some relief is the rub.  I get so tired of explaining my pain and getting the impression that they think I am a hyercondriac (sp). 
New topic:
What do you think of the military bigwigs having all these affairs.  And to think these are the people who are leading us to victory.  And what is it that would mean victory to the USA  What exactly are we fighting for? As yoiu may know I consider my family fairly military.  My father was a prisoner of war in WW2, my brother was killed as a pilot during the Viet Nam war.  My husband was in Viet Nam, and both of our sons went into the military after graduation.  Our youngest son has made it his career. When I ask him how he feels about going overseas he just says it's his job. He has been to every war zone we fought in since he joined.  He has been away from his family almost more than he has been with them.  I remember reading the story of Dwight D. Eisenhower.  He had a mistress all the years he was in the serivice. Poor Mamie said that he even called his mistresses name while making love to Mamie.  That's just sad.  We need to first teach our leaders to zip it up and keep it up before they try to lead our boys and girls. If they don't have any more control than that then how can the be good leaders. I wonder if they have any idea how this will effect their children and wives.or if they even gave it a single thought
New topice again.
We need to laugh.  Give me something to laugh about.  I watched comedy central they other night for quite a while.  Either I just don't get it or they aren't funny anymore. and what's with all the language and nasty stuff to talk about.  Katt Williams is a funny man but there are so many bleeps that you miss the joke.  He seems to me to be a very intelligent man. and I like what he says for the most part.  Kevin Hart is the same.  I wish they would do one show with out swearing I would reccommend it to anyone.  Katt Williams is very down to earth with his thoughts and they way he moves around the stage is hillarious. I am sure he reads this so please Mr. Williams do a show for me.
and that's my complaining for today. 
I am going to call all three of my Drs. and raise some holy Hannah.  That should make them laugh.

Have a great week.  Rake the leaves . Holidays are coming .  Family and God time.  Luv ya Sass

2 comments:

jutka said...

Dear Sass,
I was thinking about you yesterday, Thanksgiving Day,and sent a prayer for you. Hope you'd a nice one. And that the doctors were able to help your pain.
I love to read your blog, and completly agreeing on the military/moral aspect. I'm always your friend, Jutka

matina said...



i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com