Thursday, September 22, 2011

My new complaint

Are you ready?  OK Here's the newest complaint.  Why is it that when you get email of messages a commercial square comes up and it won't let you hit the word you want to instead you get what ever it is they are trying to get you to buy.  I get bunches of things about getting a student loan or insurance or some type of junk stuff and it is almost impossible to bypass because it covers up the  word you want.  I get so upset and I am sure others must too.  I wouldn't buy the stuff if I wanted it by then. 
On a brighter note we still have the dog.  I am surprised at that.  She is getting bigger everyday.  For some reason  the two things that seem to be growing are her legs and her ears.  She is going to be taller than I thought.  She is still cute but not as cute as at first.  I hope she is as tall as she is going to get. 
Company this weekend.  Young people we enjoy them so much.  I doubt we will see them much they are coming to meet friends, ride horses and dance.  Doesn't that sound like down home country fun. It amazes me people still do that.  There are rodeos and the boys all wear boots and hats.   Our niece loves to come see them. 
Have a great weekend.  Try to have a little country fun if you can.  It will amaze you how much fun you'll have.  Talk later  sass     

No comments: