Sunday, September 18, 2011





I had the nicest visit from two of my favorite girls.  They are both freshman this year and it is so exciting.  They have joined a sorority (the best one on campus).  And life is full of fun and surprises.
It is so fantastic to have them come of their own accord and not be told to do so.  It makes it all the better.  I wish them all the happiness and joy they could possibly want.  Oh and they both have found interesting young men to make life even more complicated and confusing at such a time as this. 
I am very happy to say there is no more Lindsay hanging around for the most part.  She may surface from time to time but hopefully it will be for the right reason.
I may still be  nosy Sharon Osborne, but you two make me feel special I will continue to ask questions that will embarrass them and make the blush.  After all that's what friends are for.  If I didn't care I wouldn't ask.  Remember ladies nice butts are a must.   Luv ya Sass  

No comments: