Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I have been considering writing a children's book what do you think?

                                                                    Sassafras and Bella

  I am Sassafras and this is my best friend in all the world Bella.  We go on adventures almost every day.
                                                                      (picture)
Today we went into the woods by accident.  You see Bella saw something move out there and off she went.  I of course followed.  Friends stick together. 

                                                                      (picture)
It was wet and scary, but I followed her.  I kept calling for her but she didn't come back. 
                                                                      (picture)
I couldn't see her anymore and so I started to yell really loud.   Bella , Bella,  Bella.
                                                                       (picture)
And then I heard her bark. She sounded so far away, so I kept calling her name and she kept barking.
                                                                        (picture)
As I got closer I wondered why she didn't come back when I called .  She always runs as fast as she can to get close to me when I said her name.
                                                                         (picutre)
I found poor Bella finally and she was in trouble.  She had run into a whole big bunch of blackberry bushes.
                                                                         (picture)
She was stuck inside and couldn't get out.  Each time she tried the stickers stuck her and hurt so bad.
                                                                          (picture)
I worked and worked to get my hands inside the bushes and even though I got stickers in my hands I kept trying and Bella would lick my hands to thank me for helping her.
                                                                
                                                                           (picture)
We worked together Bella digging in the ground and me pushing back the bushes and out she came.
                                                                             picture)
We laughed and danced all the way back to the house. 
                                                                             ( picture)
Mother checked me  and Daddy checked Bella for stickers and then we both had to take a bath.
                                                                               (picture)
We promised never to go into the woods without a grownup until we were grownups too.
                                                                               (picture)
We were getting very tired and Mother said we should take a nap. We went and jumped on my bed and laughed and danced and sang about our great adventure until we fell asleep. It was a great day.
                                                                                 (picture)

Sassafras  Bella
                                                                        THE END

2 comments:

Judy in TN aka In10city said...

reserve me 10 at least...DO IT!!!!!!!!!

jutka said...

Hi Sass, A wonderful idea! Please let me know when it gets published! How are you? Thinking about you a lot, but kind of neglecting my blog because working on a friend's web site. He and I were children together in Hungary. Now he leaves in the UK, but still keeping in touch.

Take care, I love you,
Jutka