Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I am 70

Wow there I said it.  I really didn't ever expect to reach this age.  I somehow always thought I would not make through my 60's Now I will have to see if I can make it to 80.  I sitll find that my birthdays are not that exciting.  I don't know what I eexpect but whatever it is I don't get it apparently.Even when I was small I was not sad but excepting that it would be a crummy day for the most part.  I sound like a real whiner don't I?  Part of it is that almost every presidnetal election is held on my birthday. and it usually is rainy and cold.  same this year.
Got to get ready for bible study.  so this is short just wanted to complain and whine a little and this is my place to do this as no body much reads it. If you did take the time to read it.  Sorry I will try to do better ok?
You could go to church with me.  We are studying Peter.  You remember him he walked on water for a few secounds and then looked down.  Never look down always look up./ See you sass.

2 comments:

jutka said...

Dear Sass, I'm so happy that you are baack, I missed you so much! Happy Birthday my dear Friend
Hugs, Jutka

Judy in TN aka In10city said...

lDear Sass, happy birthday !!! And I think as long as your spirit is on the earth it will be blessing someone (even if you feel like you are whining). So my advice (oh i know you didnt ask but i thought i would provide this input)...on your life that is left: for however many years, days, hours, minutes, i pray that you will JUST DO IT for HIM my friend. I love you and think you are one of the most special angels God has given me. And you need to come see me or we need to meet in the middle..somewhere, sometime.
in addition to just doing it...do it with a party in mind ..all the time1!!!!!!!
judy