Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today is the day

 It's the day of the Christmas play.  The strange thing is I am not nervous at all.  I don't know if that is good or bad.  I reallly think it will be ok.  If I can just get everyone on the stage at the proper time.  enjoy it and let the chips fall where they may. 
Angels in the classroom.  Don't know how I came up with that.  Each angel goes to a class and finds out what department they will be in.  One goes to the garden of prayer, one is a greeter at the gate, one is in the heavenly choir, and one will be flying down and bringing up the new angels.  They need to go through the initial class in order to help make their decision and to find out where everything is.  I tired to put humor throughout the whole thing.  I hope it works. 
Well time to make the doughnuts as the saying goes.  I will let you know if it is a hit or not. 
Sasd

No comments: