Friday, November 18, 2011

A new friend

You know that song by Garth Brooks.  "I.ve got friends in low places"?  Well I met a hopefully new friend in a high place.  Church.  Her name is Karen and another lady brought her so we could meet.  She is one of my kind.  You know us shaky jakes. She doesn't shake so much and she doesn't sway as much as I do, but if you look real close and you know what to look for you can tell. 
Yvonne. the lady who brought her, had told me she had a friend with pd and I was anxious to see her symptoms.  Isn't it funny you just want to see and compare with others.  I have met more  and more people here lately and surprisingly it is an upper not a downer to talk and ask questions.
As you know I write plays and skits for church and we were practicing for the play. Yvonne is in the play so Karen and I didn't get to talk alot but we will in the future I hope, and as you know by now I tend to ramble on and on when I am excited so poor Karen didn't get to talk much in the little time we had. 
Speaking of the play, it is going very well.  The people chosen to play the parts are all dedicated to making it as fun as possible while still passing on the message. You are welcome to come and see it if you are in our area.  The more the merrier.  Dec 11th is the date. 10:30am   It's called Angels in the Classroom.
Well, back to work, spring is right around the corner and a new play is needed.  So much fun so little time.  Have fun this weekend. Go to church it will amaze you how much happier you will be the rest of the week. 
Just a short little prayer Dear God please give Yvonne and Karen a special little blessing this weekend they are so precious to me and others.  amen.  Kenny, Sharon, and Speedy too.

1 comment:

jutka said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sass!
Love and prayers from Jutka