Wednesday, May 28, 2014

howdy do How are ALL OF YOU?

I have been finding out things about my health that are making life a bit better now.  I have had surgery and it seems to have taken a lot of my pain away.  I still have all the  fun that goes along with Parkinson's but I can handle it better now.
So what have you been doing/ have you been in the rainy areas?.  I feel so sorry for those poor people.  And the people out west with the mud slides. Good is sure having fun with us isn't he or maybe its\'s the other guy what do you think?
There has been so much going on in the world.  The shootings by these young people I don't understand it. I was watching the news this morning and the parents of the boy who did the shooting the other day said they gave him everything he wanted to try and keep him calm.  He had a fancy car and all those guns.  Just what he needed.  I think I would have put him in some kind of institution.
I don't mean one those fancy places where they have freedom and things I would put him in a mental institution and let him see what kind of life he was going to have.This sounds terrible but, he is probably where he should be. can you imagine living with those demons forever?
And did you hear President Obama say that the US will be coming home for good by the end of the year.  The only thing I worry about is where are these heroes going to work.  Walmart says they will hire thousands.  Thank you Walmart. I just hope those coming home won't think its beneath them to work at Walmart .  We will see.
OK time to think about the next meal.
Have a good week, Remember to say good morning to him.

Luv ya SaSS

2 comments:

Judy in TN aka In10city said...

I am doing fine....glad to see you are back at it!!!! you need to dothis. i promise i will comment...iloveu sass!!! you make me smile when ever i see your name. thanks. got my second electrode in the head w.....waiting on 2nd stimulator ...june 13th ..friday...LOL
judy

matina said...

i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment  i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com