Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sometimes you just get lucky /and sometimes you don't


Fi you,

Fr st of all let me apologize for not writing lately.  I have been so busy getting the church Christmas play written and now the fun part begins as I choose the players ,  At least this year we won't have to decorate much on the stage.  OH does  anyone know how to build a SUV for the stage? Almost  the entire thing takes place while they are traveling to grandmas house. The people who usually design the set will not be there as their daughter is getting  married.how dare she right?

he other time consuming thing has been getting a book of poems published.  The book is called Just Thoughts by Sharon Dock it's not much but I tried

AS  you can tell I am not using voice recognition today. I am afraid  my computer needs a whole new something.It has a mind of its own. 
I met the most fascinating women while playings Canasta on line this morning. her name is Sandy fun Texas/ Since I have retired I haven't been there but once.  I Miss flying over the roads as your landing . The first time scared me so much.  And you know I"m not scared of anything. one of the first things I noticed about Sandy was her respect for the Lord and those who follow his teaching.  The second thing was her love for children and family.  I just really like her and even if we never talk again I will hold you in my heart  as a friend.
MY friend Judy is due to have surgery soon.  It is a very scary surgery.  If you get a sec Say a little prayer for her please.  She has had a  mighty rough year. Judy we  love you., but you all ready knew that di dn't you.  Love you more.
And I will talk  to you about publishing when you are better OK?

There I got  some stuff taken care of .  I feel better now.


Ihope your week was good and your weekend even better

Church should top it off just right.


Luv ya. Sass




\
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Judy in TN aka In10city said...

What do you mean "when I get better"" i ain't sick, and who knows i might just call you while i am having holes in my head. Yes, tell that lady i have evidence you are not afraid of anything. i posted the video of you nd Carol riding that insane ride after dinner in pigeon forge .https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=87612530027&set=vb.598885027&type=3&theater