Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I guess you don 't want to huh?

I am disappointed.but not depressed that no one wanted to write for me.  That's a shame everyone has something to say or write and this is a great opportunity to let it all out.
While I have been quite busy writing the church Christmas play.  I have often told you that when I get a thought I have to jump on it right away or I lose important parts of it. That's a sign of something isn't it.?
Once I started working it only  took two afternoons to finish it.Now I just hope everyone likes it. I try to incorporate lots of humor along with a message..  I like what I came up with this year better some years in the  past/ Now all I have to do is come up with  A  stage that looks like a car. The whole play takes place in the car.
since I Parkinson's one thing I have allowed to indulge in is pedicures and manicures.  Before  became shaky I kept my hands and feet in good shape,  My husband suggested that I do it a few years and it stuck.  For some reason I can picture block afterblock of buildings in Viet Nam called colleges for the art of nails. I wonder how it got started that that particular group of people would excel in that type of career?
I am having trouble writing and keeping my font in line must  be time for bed. So  I will try to find something another day/
 Have a great week.  Luv ua Sass

No comments: