Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dear God





Dear God,
As I sit here this evening I realize how much time I have wasted this summer.  I have let depression and pain rule my life .  Everytime I think I am getting a  handle on it, something triggers something else and down I go again. 
I have decided something must be done I can't go on with these ups and downs So  it's time to take control and get back in the game.
And you see I have all ready made a  big mistake. I am not in control/  You are in control. 
Please help me to remember that.
I want to laugh and smile and giggle
and feel happy why can't I do that anymore?
Another mistake
IF I allow God entrance he will help me
Please help me to rem em Ber that.
I don't  enjoy being around people
I feel like I am not interesting enough that people
would want to be around me either
Another mistake
You have given us the words if we will just say them
It's called the Bible . Don't just read it study it to show
thyself appproved.
Please help me to remember .
I don''t think anyone really knows my fears
I don't have a clue why  I am feeling
this way. 
my biggest mistake .  Prayer is the answer.
It's past time for getting down on my knees
and be quiet.  and listening to what God is
tell;ing me.
Please help me to remember that

God help us in whatever low place  has overtaken us .
bring us to the top again.
SaSS   luv ya.

No comments: